Why choose PCI?
Since 1972, we have assisted customers in the design/development and implementation of custom thermoformed plastic parts. We aim to meet or exceed your expectations.
We understand time and money are valuable. That’s why we design and tool a majority of our products, in-house, to save you time and ensure that the product meets your specifications. Choosing PCI for your plastic needs will help you maximize the potential of your business.
“Thermoforming is the most cost efficient method of producing tooling and plastic parts to meet your needs.”
- Fast and Economical Tooling (typically 1/3 cost of injection molding)
- Part to Part Consistency/Repeatability
- Design Flexibility
- Improved Styling/Design
- Material Starting Thickness From .060 to .350
- ISO 9001 Quality System
- Form Large Parts Economically
- Alternative to Sheet Metal and Fiberglass
- Economical for Runs of 10’s to 100’s
“With plastic, parts are designed to meet or exceed your specifications.”
- Complex Shapes
- Part Repeatability
- Weight Reduction
- Improved Styling and Design
- Chemical Resistance
- Impact Strength
- Ease of Installation
- Molded in Color